Thursday, July 15, 2010

Spaghetti Vision

Lately, I’ve been finding myself “testing the waters” when it comes to my vision.  In doing so, I would cast out pieces of my vision to see if any stick.  Then I began to wonder, isn’t that like cooking spaghetti?  Most of the times in a calling, God has us sit and wait while the calling “cooks.”  How do we test the spaghetti to see if it’s done?  Take a string and throw it up against the wall.  If it sticks, it’s ready to serve.  Sounds like fun!!!!  Over the past two weeks, I’ve been casting glimpses into my vision to various people to see what kind of reaction I would get (ie. see if it sticks).  The responses have been mind blowing.  People seem like they would be on board with it, and many have shown encouragement toward that vision with some even offering some very useful counsel.  I’m in the process of gaining mentors in my passion area, and praying the Lord teach me more of his ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment