Friday, July 23, 2010

Processing A Calling

Recently, I posted my thoughts about how to process a calling on theworshipcommunity.com to compare with other worship leaders and pastors how they processed theirs.  I am still blessed by all the responses.  The Lord continues to bless me with godly mentors who invest their time and resources in helping me grow in my calling.  I pray I am also able to help others process their passions for ministry just as much as my mentors are helping me.  Yes, there are "ups and downs" to my journey, but I know God is in the middle of every moment.  If you are struggling with the process of your calling, check out THIS ARTICLE at The Worship Community, and please post here if it helps.  Also, feel free to share your story with how you processed your calling into full time ministry.  I'd love to hear how God moved you.  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment