Saturday, May 11, 2013
* Take a few minutes to look around you, and focus on ONE object that catches your attention.
* Got that object in mind? Think about all the attributes of that object: color, weight, size, purpose, design, etc.
* Ask the Father to share with you attributes of that object that relate to your relationship with him. Ask him questions like: What do the attributes of this object say about me? What do the attributes this object say about you? What do the attributes of this object say about our relationship? Etc.
* Think about metaphors, similes, allegories, colloquialisms, etc.
* If you are willing, share them here. NOTE: Simply share the name of the object and the list of attributes and/or functionalities that apply to accumulate ideas. Who knows, songs may come out of this process.